INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you on our mobile application “AgSpeak”, our website https://agspert.com or via the interactive features of our web application, platform and services (“our site”), or by corresponding with us by phone, SMS, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, participate in discussion boards or other social functions on our site and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, country of residence, gender, date of birth, email address, phone number and descriptions of your expertise and preferences.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect technical information (including the IP address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, operating system and platform), or other information about your visit (including the URL clickstream) to, through and from our site(s) (including date and time), download errors, length of visits to certain pages and page interaction information.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
· to provide you with the information and services that you request;
· to notify you about changes to our service;
· to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. Where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
· to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
· to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you; as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
· to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
· business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them;
· Advertisers that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target;
· Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
For more information on our privacy policies, please write to our grievance officer at email@example.com
Hey there! We have been working on this amazing app for the longest time which is now available on Google Play Store.
Thank you for your patience and trust in us.
We are very happy to introduce our A.I powered mobile app for climate smart agriculture, 'AgSpeak'!